sunnuntai 9. marraskuuta 2008

hey there..

I just woke up,like one hour ago.. :D

It's fathers day today and we are having a little party to my dad <3.After that I'm going to see Maria and Darja and we are starting to make new clothes :)

I had the best time ever yesterday when I was partying with my friends from USA.At first we went to a restaurant to eat(My plate went broken and because of that I didn't have to pay from the food AT ALL!!it was free because there might have been a chance that broken cuts could have gone to my stomach..right now I'm feeling okay,so I hope there's nothing!! )
After restaurant we went cluuuubbbiiinngg ;D;DD ahahaaa I loved it.

here is a picture from the restaurant we went to.It was such a good place and the food was good :)



LOVE :Riikka

Ei kommentteja: