perjantai 24. lokakuuta 2008

and so the weekend begins...<3(Riikka talking here)

WEEEKEEENND BEGINS :-------D


and I have awesome plans!
My friends and I are going to have a ladies night today:we are about to train some karate(that's what I have been doing since I was 12 ), eat good food (I made a pie yesterday)and have a good time!I have been waiting this the whole week!





We did upload a new video on youtube,but there are some broblems with it.It's deleted now but next week we are trying again.SORRY !But the video is about pimp my shoes 3 ;D if some one didn't see it,come to visit here early next week and you will find a link :)

Ohh also DARJA HAS A B-DAY NEXT WEEK!!!I need to go to buy a present for her.I know exactly what I'm going to give her,I just haven't have time to get it yet..my life gets extremely busy sometimes :s
So we are going to party Darjas B-day on monday..jeijj <3>

Talk to you later .No I really have to go!

luv
riikka from rimada

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

thank you so much ;)

MouMou kirjoitti...

Pitääkin tulla kurkkaamaan PMS3!:)