maanantai 20. lokakuuta 2008

Riikka täällä hei ... (:

Guten morgen!
It's monday AGAIN!
Some people might think why I sometimes write in english,well here is the answer:we have readers also other countries than Finland and we want them to understand something too,heh...

I'm pretty sure my writings have some mistakes but I guess we all make them sometimes?!<3

Today I'm going to be working the whole day and when I get home I will send my graduation invitations to USA..I hope my close,dear ,lovely friends could make it.(You will hear about them more..like who are they and how I met them..but that is going to be later! ;)

This next picture is from YLE tv 1 where I was visiting one day..and I had a chance to be on tv.

That was so much fun and I feel so lucky to have a chance like that :))!!


I hope you babes will have a wonderful day ..


and here is something you should think today :
Isn't it ironic how we ignore the ones who adore us,
adore the ones who ignore us,
love the ones who hurt us,
and hurt the ones that love us..


Ei kommentteja: