perjantai 17. lokakuuta 2008

hey everyone it's Riikka again :D

I got this new crazy cool pimp my clothes idea..I can't wait so that I can make it to happen!!
I will give you guys a little clue ,here it is:

Right now I'm making a present to my dear ,dear friend who has a birthday tomorrow.And we are going to pparty a little bit,heh..
But I guess you will see the video soon in youtube :)
I was talking with Maria and Darja today and it was so SO nice to hear their voice..It's been awhile since I saw them..couple days, but it feels like forever.Talking with them reminds me how lucky I am to have friends like them..and that I have other wonderful friends in my life too <3
but yeahh..Now I really need to go to pimpnnn' haha

nighty night everyone!

I hope he's playing only guitar well..not girls :DD
love riikka from rimada

Ei kommentteja: