sunnuntai 12. lokakuuta 2008

Sunday

Good morning everyone,it's Riikka talking :D!

I have had so busy ,but so nice weekend.I was working on friday and on saturday.

Yesterday I saw my dear friend who came from Canada.Last time I saw her was about couple years ago ,so you can imagine how happy I was when I saw her face.
We went to this consert in Helsinki.The idea of that consert was global warming and stuff..I appreciate when people are willing to do something like that for our planet!!
After that I went home to SLEEP. :DD I was so tired and it was nice to go to sleep.

Today I'm about to go to movies with my other friend,it's going to be fun.

BUT NOW I'm going to reveal something about our becoming work ;D It isn't ready yet,but our blog readers have prerogative to see our works before anyone else..here is a little peace from our next work(only one part of it,it's going to have other people too,I wonder if you already guess who)

Do you guess who he is ;D

Ei kommentteja: