maanantai 27. lokakuuta 2008

something about me(the first one didn't work on this blog so I made new one)

Name: Riikka

Any nicknames : riesa,ridge,riksu ,rinkula..anything goes honey :D

What kindof things do you like to do?:pimpin my clothes,doing sports and dreaming about my future <3

What things do you appreciate in life:Healthy, loyalty friends and also every single day..

Do you believe in dreams and what kindof dreams do you have: HELL YEA I believe in dreams..ofcourse I do.I believe that dreams are thoughts and thoughts become realthings if you are ready to work hard to make them happen.I have made my every dream to come true..(it hasn't been easy ,but it has been worth it)right now rimada is my biggest dream ;> and this is just the beginning.All I want to say is that if you have a dream,don't wait until tomorrow..start working for it today!

What things do you love?:I love beeing happy..and I love my friends/family/love ones

What do you think is beautiful?I think people who don't realize how beauty they are..I think that's really pretty!And I also think having a good heart is beautiful.

What kind of music do you like.?:I love HIP HOP AND TECHNO!!holy mama..those are my true passion..hip hop maybe little more.I also like Tokio Hotels music..Maria and Darja made me to like it..those guys really know what they are doing ;D plus there isn't music that I wouldn't like..It's good to have an opend mind

Your biggest idol:Holy mama.I can't say only one ,but lets put it this way..I think people who know what they want and work their way to the top,those kind of people are my biggest idols..

Hottest guys on earth:hhahaha hmm well there are so many of them but here are some of them matthew mcconaughey,georg listing and jhonny depp <3 :*

How are maria and darja as friends:THE BEST ONES!I'm so happy to know that I have friends who are with me because of who I am.I have met so many people who just are pretending friendship without really meaning that..that's a sad thing..but maria and darja ,they really have a heart made of gold.They know me and I know them,this friendship is real!

your motto:remember to love yourself but don't be inlove sith yourself..and other one..heart made of gold is your key to succesful life,but remember everything that shines isn't made of gold!

Ei kommentteja: